Privacy and Policy
APPLICABILITY OF THIS POLICY
This Policy applies to our services, which include the services we provide on domain and subdomains https://warpbeam.io or any other websites, pages, features, or content we own or operate (collectively, the “Sites”) or when you use any WarpBeam API or third-party applications relying on such an API, and related services (collectively, the “Services”). If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not access or use the Services, Sites, Public Crowdfunding portal, or any other aspect of our business.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you interact with our services, we may collect:
- Contact Information, such as your email address.
- Financial information, such as your Crypto network address, cryptocurrency wallet information, transaction history, trading data and associated fees paid.
- Transaction Information, such as information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the type of transaction, transaction amount, and timestamp.
- Correspondence includes your feedback, questionnaire and other survey responses, and information you provide to our support teams, including via our help chat.
- Online Identifiers include geolocation/tracking details, browser fingerprint, operating system, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
- Usage Data, such as user preferences and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
- Information we get from others. We may get information about you from other sources as required or permitted by applicable law, including public databases. We may combine the information collected from these sources with the information we get from this Site to comply with our legal obligations and limit the use of our Services in connection with fraudulent or other illicit activities.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards and have implemented security measures we believe to be appropriate in order to protect the Personal Information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt Personal Information (such as your payment information) before it travels over the internet. Credit card numbers are never stored on our database or servers.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off when finished using a shared computer.
We do not and will not sell any of your Personal Information to any third party for purposes of advertising, soliciting, or telemarketing. We may, however, disclose your Personal Information to other companies or entities as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock. In that case, your Personal Information may be sold or transferred to the potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assigns.
CHANGES (active since 2021/12/20)